Enabling Camera and Microphone in Google Chrome
To use Ping, you need to have both your Webcam and Microphone accessible by Google Chrome, and by the off-chance the Chrome does not prompt you at the top of your browser, here is how to enable both devices
- First connect to your desired Ping Room
- Before joining your call make sure that you are able to see yourself in the preview window.
- It seems here that my Camera is not being picked up, and I don’t have the option to add a camera.
- in the top left of your browser, click the 🔒 icon next to the Address Bar
- When you click the 🔒 icon, a menu will appear
- Here, you will be able to enable your Camera and Microphone again!
You may need to refresh your browser after enabling camera/microphone permissions before they will be able to be picked up by Ping.